This Web site is owned by Pennzoil-Quaker State Company d/b/a SOPUS Products ("Company"). This Web site is intended to provide you with information regarding The Pennzoil Lubrication Limited Warranty offered by the Company. By accessing, using or downloading material from this Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
For each user of this Web site, the Company’s Web server automatically recognizes the user’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible). Please be advised that if a user gives his/her ID or password to another person to use to log on to this Web site, that person will be treated as if he/she is the original user.
The Company may collect:
- The domain name and the e-mail address of users of this Web site
- The e-mail addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on this Web site
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with the Company via e-mail
- The e-mail addresses of those who make postings to any chat areas on this Web site
- Aggregate and user-specific information, such as:
- What pages users access or visit
- IP address used for tracking
- Information volunteered by the user, such as:
- Survey information
- Vehicle and vehicle service information
- Personal contact information
- Site registrations
- Information about the transactions the user conducts on this Web site
What information may be needed with respect to Customers:Customer participation is voluntary and may require customers to provide:
- Company name and contact information
- Company logo
- Company’s customer e-mail and phone numbers
The information the Company collects is used in order to:
- Communicate of company and customer specific offers, product information, promotional and advertising communications and service reminders used to improve the content of this website customize any content or layouts of this website for individual users
- Conduct internal reviews
- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- Process requests applications submitted by you
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- Create products or services that may meet your needs.
- Share with other reputable organizations to help them
- Contact users for marketing purposes and commercial purposes.
With respect to cookies:
- Store user preferences
- Record session information
- Record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- Alert visitors to new areas that the Company thinks might be of interest to them when they return to this Web site
- Record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when users return to this Web site
- Ensure that users are not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
- Customize this Web site’s content based on users’ browser type or other information that the user sends
With respect to children:
This Web site is intended for users who are 18 years old or older. Therefore, the Company does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
From time to time, the Company may use user information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy notice. If the Company’s information practices change at some time in the future, the Company will post the policy changes to this Web site to notify you of these changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at this Web site periodically.
With respect to security:
The Company has appropriate security measures in place in its physical facilities to minimize the loss, misuse or alteration of information that the Company has collected from users through this Web site. If you feel that this Web site is not following its stated information policy or if you have objections regarding the operation of this Web site, you may contact the Company.